National construction law firm Peckar & Abramson, P.C. (P&A) is pleased to announce that 16 attorneys have been recognized by Who’s Who Legal (WWL) and will be included in the WWL 2021 edition of Who’s Who Legal: Construction.
WWL reports that the publication, a global directory, “provides in-depth analysis to the world’s elite construction lawyers.” According to WWL, attorneys are selected “for their outstanding experience and expertise in resolving complex multi-jurisdictional construction disputes through litigation, mediation and arbitration.”
Firm Chairman, Steven M. Charney, commented, “We are honored that Who’s Who Legal has once again recognized the hard work and dedication our attorneys put towards obtaining outstanding, and at times critical, results for our clients, helping them to address national and international challenges and opportunities.”
The following attorneys were recognized by WWL:
- George C. Baldwin – Austin, TX
- Adrian L. Bastianelli III – Washington, DC
- Michael A. Branca – Washington, DC
- Jerry P. Brodsky – Miami, FL
- Steven M. Charney – New York, NY
- Jeffrey A. Ford – Dallas, TX
- Melinda S. Gentile – Miami, FL
- Patrick J. Greene, Jr. – River Edge, NJ
- Charles F. Kenny – River Edge, NJ
- Bruce D. Meller – River Edge, NJ
- Paul Monte – New York, NJ
- Robert S. Peckar – New York, NY
- Stephen H. Reisman – Miami, FL
- Howard M. Rosen – New York, NY
- Gary M. Stein – Miami, FL
- Michael S. Zicherman – River Edge. NJ
About Who’s Who Legal
According to WWL, they have “identified the foremost legal practitioners in multiple areas of business law” since 1996. WWL “features over 24,000 of the world’s leading private practice lawyers and 2,500 consulting experts from over 150 national jurisdictions.” WWL reports that recognized attorneys are chosen based on “interviews with leading members of the legal community around the world, including private practice and in-house lawyers, arbitrators, judges, consulting experts and academics” as well as peer review and feedback.
About Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
Peckar & Abramson, P.C. maintains offices in New York City, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Miami, Chicago, Oakland, Los Angeles, Austin, Houston and Dallas, and has affiliations with global firms in Latin America (through its founding membership in CONSTRULEGAL) and across Europe (through its founding membership in Leading Construction Lawyers International Alliance). In addition to its core construction practice, the firm has affiliated practice groups who counsel contractors on labor and employment matters, corporate and regulatory compliance issues including D/M/WBE compliance and general corporate and real estate matters.