Peckar & Abramson Expands Associate Ranks by Adding 14 Attorneys in Past Year
Published Date: March 13, 2023
Peckar & Abramson, P.C. (P&A) is pleased to announce that 14 associate attorneys have joined the firm since February 2022 in eight of the firm’s 11 offices – including Boston, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, River Edge, and Washington, DC.
- Hugh D. Baker (Houston, TX)
- Brian C. Glicos (River Edge, NJ)
- Marcos R. Gonzalez (Washington, D.C.)
- Sewar K. Sunnaa (Los Angeles, CA)
- Paul F. Williamson (Washington, D.C.)
- Mitchell P. Abood (Miami, FL)
- Morgan L. Crider (Dallas, TX)
- Lucas T. Daniels (Washington, D.C.)
- Jessica A. Merejo (River Edge, NJ)
- Alex Nohelty (Boston, MA)
- Logan Rigsbee (Washington, D.C.)
- Skyler L. Santomartino (New York, NY)
- Besar Thaci (New York, NY)
- Alec J. Zavell (Miami, FL)
Firm Chair Steven M. Charney commented, “These talented attorneys are an integral component of P&A and strengthen our bench immensely.” He continued, “They each bring distinctive capabilities and ideas that will not only serve our clients but will play an important role in our firm’s success now, and in the future.”
Biographies for the attorneys can be found on the firm’s website at pecklaw.com.
About Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
Peckar & Abramson, P.C. maintains offices in New York City, New Jersey, Boston, Washington D.C., Miami, Chicago, Oakland, Los Angeles, Austin, Houston and Dallas, and has affiliations with global firms in Latin America (through its founding membership in CONSTRULEGAL) and across Europe (through its founding membership in Leading Construction Lawyers International Alliance). In addition to its core construction practice, the firm has affiliated practice groups who counsel contractors on labor and employment matters, corporate and regulatory compliance issues including D/M/WBE compliance and general corporate and real estate matters.
Hugh D. Baker, Brian Glicos, Marcos R. Gonzalez, Sewar K. Sunnaa, Mitchell P. Abood, Morgan Crider, Lucas T. Daniels, Jessica A. Merejo, Alex Nohelty, J. Logan Rigsbee, Skyler L. Santomartino, Besar Thaci, Alec J. Zavell, Paul F. Williamson,