Hugh D. Baker
Hugh D. Baker is a senior associate in Peckar & Abramson’s Houston office. Hugh focuses his practice on construction litigation, with a particular emphasis on residential and commercial construction defect claims.
"Having grown up around the construction industry, I’m greatly appreciative of the vast array of knowledge the attorneys at P&A have, which allows us to efficiently and effectively service our clients’ needs."
• State of Texas
• United States District Court for Southern District of Texas
• Construction Law Foundation of Texas
• Texas Young Lawyers Association
• Houston Bar Association
• Maritime Law Association
Education & Courses
• The University of Central Arkansas
• Tulane University School of Law
Publications & Presentations
• "Sailing to Calmer Seas: The UK Insurance Act 2015 and Its Potential Effect on U.S. Marine Insurance Markets and Law," Tulane Maritime Law Journal Vol. 41