Morgan Crider is an associate in Peckar & Abramson’s Dallas, TX office, where she concentrates her practice on construction defects, construction disputes, and breach of contract matters in all forums including state and federal court as well as in arbitration.
“It is a pleasure to work alongside a vast array of experienced attorneys, who center each day on providing their legal knowledgeability to produce efficient and effective service for our clients.”
• State of Texas
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
• Dallas Bar Association (Construction Law Section)
• Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
• Dallas Women Lawyers Association
Education & Courses
• Texas A&M University, B.S.
• SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D.
Publications & Presentations
• “Agriculture & Blockchain: Identifying Liability and Guaranteeing Quality,” SMU Science & Technology Law Review, 2020
• “Corporate Genealogists: The New Homicide Detectives,” SMU Science & Technology Law Review, 2019