Besar Thaci is an associate in Peckar & Abramson’s New York office where he concentrates his practice on complex commercial litigation, construction, and real estate law.
“By keeping our client’s strategic goals and business initiatives a top priority, my P&A colleagues produce the most effective outcomes.”
• State of New York
• United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Education & Courses
• Pace Law School, LL.M.
• Stockholm University, LL.M.
• University of Tirana, LL.B.
Awards & Recognitions
• New York Metro Super Lawyers - Rising Star, 2021-2022