Brian Glicos is a senior associate in Peckar & Abramson’s River Edge, NJ office where he concentrates his practice on construction law and litigation.
River Edge, NJ
P +1 201.343.3434
F +1 201.343.6306
“When litigation proves necessary, our collaborative problem-solving approach and strong representation of our clients’ interests serve as the foundation for successful outcomes.”
Brian represents construction managers and general contractors in a variety of related matters within the construction industry including construction defect cases, delay and disruption claims, change-order and extra work claims, and contract disputes. He is also skilled in insurance defense, personal injury defense, civil rights claims, and professional malpractice. Prior to joining the firm, Brian served as a Municipal Prosecutor in several municipalities in Somerset and Hunterdon Counties.
Brian earned his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law and his B.S. from Monmouth University. While in law school, Brian was an intern for the Honorable Claire C. Cecchi, United States District Judge for the District of New Jersey, and participated in the Seton Hall Equal Justice Clinic. He also held a clerkship in the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office.
• State of New Jersey
• State of New York
• United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
• American Bar Association
• New Jersey Bar Association
Education & Courses
• Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
• Monmouth University, B.S., Honors School
Publications & Presentations
• “The Enforceability of “Pay-if-Paid” Provisions Affirmed in New Jersey,” P&A Client Alert, December 2022 (co-author)
• “Commencing a Lawsuit: Evaluating Whether to File Suit (NJ),” Practical Guidance® Practice Note, May 2022 (co-author)