Brian Glicos is a senior associate in Peckar & Abramson’s River Edge, NJ office where he concentrates his practice on construction law and litigation.
“When litigation proves necessary, our collaborative problem-solving approach and strong representation of our clients’ interests serve as the foundation for successful outcomes.”
• State of New Jersey
• State of New York
• United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
• American Bar Association
• New Jersey Bar Association
Education & Courses
• Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
• Monmouth University, B.S., Honors School
Publications & Presentations
• “New Jersey Appellate Decision Reminds Bid Protestors to Take Caution When Determining Where to File an Action,” P&A Client Alert, March 2023 (co-author)
• “The Enforceability of “Pay-if-Paid” Provisions Affirmed in New Jersey,” P&A Client Alert, December 2022 (co-author)
• “Commencing a Lawsuit: Evaluating Whether to File Suit (NJ),” Practical Guidance® Practice Note, May 2022 (co-author)