Alex Nohelty is an associate in Peckar & Abramson’s Boston, Massachusetts office, where he concentrates his practice on construction, real estate, and other complex commercial litigations.
“Peckar & Abramson has a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory and legal issues that affect the industry, often resulting in us being among the first to learn of developments that may impact our clients’ businesses.”
• State of Massachusetts
• Boston Bar Association
• Massachusetts Bar Association
• Associated General Contractors of Massachusetts
Education & Courses
• The George Washington University, B.A.
• Vermont Law School and Graduate School, MELP
• Northeastern University School of Law, J.D