Jerry P. Brodsky, partner and director of P&A’s Latin American practice, will present during “Construction Projects and Infrastructure 2021,” hosted by the Practising Law Institute (PLI). The comprehensive program will take place on May 13 at 9:00am EST and is designed to help those practicing in the construction and development space excel as their clients’ go-to advisors on contracting, finance, and project management strategies. Topics include:
- Advanced delivery system selection
- Contracting strategies and risk management for large projects
- Special considerations for infrastructure projects
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contracts
- What is Progressive Design Build?
- Financing, bonding and insurance strategies
- Uses and benefits of teaming agreements, concession agreements, and joint venture agreements
- The lawyer’s continuing project role
- What are your ethical duties?
Click here to register.
Please note a registration fee applies.