Future of the Construction Industry, Dallas
Peckar & Abramson, P.C., invites you to join us for the “Future of the Construction Industry”, to be held on June 12 in Dallas, TX. We will discuss some of the most significant issues currently impacting the construction industry, including the future of project finance, design technology, material delivery, BIM and Supply Chain. This will be followed by a panel discussing the 86th Texas Legislative Session.
- Steven M. Charney, Chairman, Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
- Robert S. Peckar, Founding Partner, Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
The Future of the Construction Industry
- John (“Jay”) Bowman, Managing Director of Research, FMI Corporation
- Dustin Bass, Director, FMI Corporation
- Timothy Matheny, Managing Partner, Peckar & Abramson, P.C., Dallas (Moderator, Dallas)
86th Texas Legislative Session Update
- Justin Holland, Texas Representative, District 33
- Meloni McDaniel Raney, President & CEO, TEXO
- Corbin Van Arsdale, Vice President & General Counsel, AGC Texas Building Branch
- Barry Brooks, Partner, Peckar & Abramson, P.C., Dallas (Moderator)
Please join us for a cocktail reception following the program to celebrate P&A’s 40 years of serving the construction industry.
Click here to RSVP