Gary M. Stein, Co-Managing Partner in the firm’s Miami office, will participate in a panel discussion at the 2019 American Arbitration Association Construction Conference: Techniques for Managing the Growing Complexities of Construction Disputes on April 4, 2019 at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami in Miami, Florida. Mr. Stein’s panel titled, “Extension of Time (EOT) Claims – Separating Fairy Tales from Facts” will examine various EOT clauses, the key aspects that should be robustly understood and negotiated, and how, based on the contract, a delay expert should be properly instructed. The panel will run through a case study of different delay analysis approaches to illustrate these discussion points.
The 2019 American Arbitration Association® Construction Conference will focus on the growing complexities of construction projects, managing technological advances and how to adapt your dispute resolution strategies to bring projects in on time and on budget.
Experts in the field will discuss:
• EOT Clauses and Presenting the Complex Delay Claim in Arbitration;
• Techniques for Resolving Disputes on the Job;
• Presenting Evidence on Damages;
• New Technology and what it means to your construction project;
• Understanding the Issues and Challenges of International Projects;
• And more…