Richard E. Briansky
Rich Briansky, a partner in Peckar & Abramson’s Boston office, is an avid litigator focusing his practice on the representation of construction clients. He has extensive experience representing general contractors, owners, subcontractors, suppliers, developers, sureties, and financial institutions in complex construction, real estate, and general commercial disputes. His representations include delay and productivity claims, construction defect claims, lease and build-out disputes, and shareholder and franchise disputes, among others.
“At P&A, we have a long and proud history of commitment to client service and legal excellence, always putting our clients’ best interests first. I’m proud to bring this level of client dedication to Boston.”
• State of Massachusetts
• State of Maine
• State of Vermont
• Boston Bar Association
• Massachusetts Bar Association
• NAIOP, The Association for Commercial Real Estate
• Association of General Contractors
Education & Courses
• Clark University, B.A.
• Boston University School of Law, J.D.
Awards & Recognitions
• Boston Magazine Top Lawyers, Construction Litigation, 2021
• Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2010-2011
• Cygilant Inc. v. 31-34 Nagog Park LLC, 99 Mass App Ct. 1120 (2021)
• Buffalo-Water 1, LLC v Fidelity Real Estate Company, LLC, 481 Mass 13 (2018)
• RFF Family Partnership v. Burns & Levinson LLP, 465 Mass. 702 (2013)
• GMAC Mortgage LLC v. First Am. Title Ins. Co., 464 Mass. 733 (2013)
• Deutsche Bank National Ass’n v. First Am. Title Ins. Co., 465 Mass. 733 (2013)
• Eaton v. Federal Nat. Mortg. Ass’n, 462 Mass. 569 (2012)
• Everbank v. Marini, 134 A.3d 189 (ME 2015).
• Knope v. Green Tree Servicing LLC, No. 15-515 (ME 2016).
• University of Notre Dame (USA) in England v. TJAC Waterloo LLC, (1st Cir. 2017)
• RFF Family Partnership LP v. Link Development LLC, (1st Cir. 2016)