Mark A. Snyder
Mark A. Snyder is a senior associate resident in Peckar & Abramson’s New York office.
“At P&A, we proactively work with our construction clients to understand all of their needs making specific recommendations in the areas of construction disputes and litigation issues.”
• State of New Jersey
• State of New York
• District Court of New Jersey
• Southern District of New York
• Eastern District of New York
• Bergen County Bar Association
• New Jersey Bar Association (Construction Law Section)
Education & Courses
• Trinity College (Hartford), B.A.
• Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
Awards & Recognitions
• Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch," 2022
Publications & Presentations
• "How Will Today’s Pandemic Impact Tomorrow’s Construction Contracts?," ConsensusDocs Newsletter, October 2020 (co-author)
• “COVID-19 Construction Update: Claims and Related Coverage Issues,” Presentation in conjunction with Saxe Doernberger & Vita, May 6, 2020 (presenter)
News & Events
• Peckar & Abramson Has Largest Number of Construction Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers®
• 56 ATTORNEYS WITH NATIONAL CONSTRUCTION LAW FIRM PECKAR & ABRAMSON, P.C. RECOGNIZED BY BEST LAWYERS®
• Peckar & Abramson, PC Welcomes Christopher M. Bletsch to the Firm’s Partnership; Announces Additional Promotions to Senior Counsel and Senior Associate Ranks
• COVID-19 Construction Update: Claims and Related Coverage Issues (Presentation Slides and Recording)