Anne-Solenne Rolland is a senior associate in Peckar & Abramson’s Miami office, where she represents contractors and other industry professionals in construction-related matters. She has extensive experience within the complex commercial divisions of South Florida circuit courts, as well as the Southern District of Florida.
P +1 305.358.2600
F +1 305.375.0328
“I am committed to obtaining the best possible results for our clients and keeping their best interests my top priority.”
Anne-Solenne earned her J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law and her B.A., with honors, in Government and French from the University of Texas at Austin. While in law school, she served as a Clinical Fellow to one of the University’s award-winning clinics, representing indigent and health-impaired clients in administrative court. Anne-Solenne is admitted to practice in Florida. She is fluent in French.
• State of Florida
• United States Southern District of Florida
• United States Middle District of Florida
• Clinical Fellow, Health and Elder Law Clinic, University of Miami School of Law
• National Security and Armed Conflict Law Review (“NSAC”)
Education & Courses
• University of Texas at Austin, B.A., with honors
• University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
Publications & Presentations
• "Summary Jury Trials and Their Use in Resolving Construction Defect Cases", XXXX(4) ActionLine 21, 2019 (Co-Author).