Peckar & Abramson, P.C. (P&A) is pleased to announce that the firm has been named the national “Law Firm of the Year” in Construction Law in the 2024 edition of Best Law Firms®. The publication states only one law firm per nationally ranked area of practice is selected annually for this prestigious honor.
In addition, the firm has been ranked nationally in 4 practice areas and regionally in 11 practice areas. This is the 15th consecutive year P&A has been ranked in the top tier for Construction Law nationally.
“As a firm that prides itself on representing our clients with professional excellence and integrity, it’s an honor to earn the prestigious ‘Law Firm of the Year’ award, as well as recognition in numerous national and regional rankings from Best Law Firms®,” said P&A Chair Steven M. Charney. He continued, “15 consecutive years of being recognized as a top-tier firm is consistent with the deep knowledge and extensive experience in Construction Law, Litigation, Criminal Defense, Arbitration, Insurance, Employment, Labor, and Real Estate matters, that we bring to our clients across the country and around the globe.”
The firm’s tiered rankings include:
- Construction Law
- Litigation – Construction
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Arbitration – Washington, D.C.
- Commercial Litigation – Miami
- Construction Law – Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Miami, New Jersey, New York City, Washington, D.C.
- Criminal Defense: White Collar – New York City
- Litigation – Construction – Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Miami, New Jersey, New York City, Washington, DC.
- Commercial Litigation – Dallas/Fort Worth, New Jersey
- Insurance Law – Dallas/Fort Worth
- Mediation – Washington, D.C.
- Real Estate Law – Miami
- Arbitration – Dallas/Fort Worth
- Employment Law – Management – New Jersey
- Labor Law – Management – New Jersey
- Litigation – Real Estate – Miami
About U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms”
According to Best Law Firms®, eligibility for recognition requires firms have at least one attorney listed in the current edition of Best Lawyers, and the publication notes that the “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a combination of client feedback, information provided on the Law Firm Survey, the Law Firm Leaders Survey, and Best Lawyers peer review.
About Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
Peckar & Abramson, P.C. is a national law firm with offices in New York City, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Boston, Miami, Chicago, Oakland, Los Angeles, Austin, Houston, and Dallas, and has affiliations with global firms in Latin America (through its founding membership in CONSTRULEGAL), and across Europe (through its founding membership in Leading Construction Lawyers International Alliance). In addition to its core construction practice, the firm has affiliated practice groups who counsel contractors on labor and employment matters, corporate and regulatory compliance issues including D/M/WBE compliance and general corporate and real estate matters.