Peckar & Abramson, P.C. (P&A) is pleased to announce that the firm has earned 30 top National and Metropolitan rankings in the 2023 edition of U.S. News-Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms.” This is the 14th consecutive year that the firm has been ranked in the top tier for Construction Law, nationally.
“It is an honor to receive such a large number of national and metropolitan rankings from ‘Best Law Firms,’” said P&A Chairman Steven M. Charney. He continued, “These recognitions are a product of the firm’s unparalleled commitment to delivering first-class client service and results tailored to meet our clients’ needs.”
The firm’s tiered rankings include:
- Construction Law
- Litigation – Construction
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Arbitration – Washington, D.C.
- Commercial Litigation – Miami
- Construction Law – Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Jersey, New York City, Washington, D.C.
- Criminal Defense: White Collar – New York City
- Litigation – Construction – Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Miami, New Jersey, New York City, Washington, D.C.
- Commercial Litigation – Dallas/Fort Worth, New Jersey
- Insurance Law – Dallas/Fort Worth
- Litigation – Real Estate – Miami
- Mediation – Washington, D.C.
- Real Estate Law – Miami
- Arbitration – Dallas/Fort Worth
- Employment Law – Management – New Jersey
- Labor Law – Management – New Jersey
About U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms”
According to U.S. News – Best Lawyers, eligibility for ranking in “Best Law Firms” requires firms have at least one attorney listed in the current edition of Best Lawyers, and the publication notes that the “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a combination of client feedback, information provided on the Law Firm Survey, the Law Firm Leaders Survey, and Best Lawyers peer review.
About Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
Peckar & Abramson, P.C. is a national law firm with offices in New York City, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Boston, Miami, Chicago, Oakland, Los Angeles, Austin, Houston, and Dallas, and has affiliations with global firms in Latin America (through its founding membership in CONSTRULEGAL), and across Europe (through its founding membership in Leading Construction Lawyers International Alliance). In addition to its core construction practice, the firm has affiliated practice groups who counsel contractors on labor and employment matters, corporate and regulatory compliance issues including D/M/WBE compliance and general corporate and real estate matters.