National construction law firm Peckar & Abramson, P.C. (P&A) is pleased to announce that the firm has been named 2021 “Law Firm of the Year” in Litigation – Construction by U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.” U.S. News – Best Lawyers states that only one law firm per nationally-ranked area of practice is selected annually for this prestigious honor.
Peckar & Abramson has received a “Law Firm of the Year” distinction in Construction Law or Litigation – Construction each and every one of the past seven years, with just one exception.
In addition, P&A has earned 29 national and metropolitan rankings in the publication. This is the 12th consecutive year that the firm has been ranked in the top tier for Construction Law nationally.
“We are honored to again be named “Law Firm of the Year” in Litigation – Construction and receive these exceptional rankings from U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms,” said P&A Chairman Steven M. Charney. “Recognition of this caliber and breadth is a testament to Peckar & Abramson’s expertise that crosses diverse industries around the globe, including our primary area of focus – construction & infrastructure.”
The firm’s tiered rankings include:
- Construction Law
- Litigation – Construction
- Arbitration – Washington, DC
- Commercial Litigation – Dallas/Fort Worth
- Construction Law – Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Miami, New Jersey, New York City, Washington, DC
- Litigation – Construction – Dallas/Fort Worth, Miami, New Jersey, New York City, Washington, DC
- Commercial Litigation – Miami, New Jersey
- Construction Law – Los Angeles
- Litigation – Real Estate – Miami
- Mediation – Dallas/Fort Worth, Washington, DC
- Real Estate Law – Miami
- Arbitration – Dallas/Fort Worth
- Corporate Law – New Jersey
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar – New York City
- Employment Law – Management – New Jersey
- Insurance Law – Dallas/Fort Worth
About U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms”
According to U.S. News – Best Lawyers, eligibility for ranking in “Best Law Firms” requires that firms have at least one attorney listed in the current edition of Best Lawyers, and the publication notes that the “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a combination of client feedback, information provided on the Law Firm Survey, the Law Firm Leaders Survey, and Best Lawyers peer review.
About Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
Peckar & Abramson, P.C. maintains offices in New York City, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Miami, Chicago, Oakland, Los Angeles, Austin, Houston and Dallas, and has affiliations with global firms in Latin America (through its founding membership in CONSTRULEGAL), London, Paris, China and India. In addition to its core construction practice, the firm has affiliated practice groups who counsel contractors on labor and employment matters, corporate and regulatory compliance issues including D/M/WBE compliance and general corporate and real estate matters.