National construction law firm Peckar & Abramson, P.C. (P&A) is pleased to announce that the firm has earned 33 top National and Metropolitan rankings in U.S. News-Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” 2022 review. This is the 13th consecutive year that the firm has been ranked in the top tier for Construction Law nationally.
“We are honored to again receive exceptional National rankings in Construction Law, Construction Litigation, White-Collar Criminal Defense, and Real Estate Litigation by U.S. News-Best Lawyers’ Best Law Firms, as well as 29 top Metropolitan Tier rankings,” said P&A Chairman Steven M. Charney. “This growing list of acknowledgements, particularly during such remarkable and challenging times, reflect the hard work and dedication of our attorneys — and the commitment across the firm to the clients and industries we serve”.
The firm’s tiered rankings include:
- Construction Law
- Litigation – Construction
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Litigation – Real Estate
- Arbitration – Washington D.C.
- Commercial Litigation – Miami
- Construction Law – Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Jersey, New York City, Washington D.C.
- Criminal Defense: White Collar – New York City
- Litigation – Construction – Dallas/Fort Worth, Miami, New Jersey, New York City, Washington D.C.
- Commercial Litigation – Dallas/Fort Worth, New Jersey
- Corporate Law – New Jersey
- Litigation – Construction – Houston
- Litigation – Real Estate – Miami
- Mediation – Dallas/Fort Worth, Washington, DC
- Real Estate Law – Miami
- Arbitration – Dallas/Fort Worth
- Employment Law – Management – New Jersey
- Insurance Law – Dallas/Fort Worth
- Labor Law – Management – New Jersey
- Real Estate Law – New Jersey
About U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms”
According to U.S. News – Best Lawyers, eligibility for ranking in “Best Law Firms” requires that firms have at least one attorney listed in the current edition of Best Lawyers, and the publication notes that the “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a combination of client feedback, information provided on the Law Firm Survey, the Law Firm Leaders Survey, and Best Lawyers peer review.
About Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
Peckar & Abramson, P.C. maintains offices in New York City, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Boston, Miami, Chicago, Oakland, Los Angeles, Austin, Houston and Dallas, and has affiliations with global firms in Latin America (through its founding membership in CONSTRULEGAL) and across Europe (through its founding membership in Leading Construction Lawyers International Alliance). In addition to its core construction practice, the firm has affiliated practice groups who counsel contractors on labor and employment matters, corporate and regulatory compliance issues including D/M/WBE compliance and general corporate and real estate matters. The firm’s website can be found at www.pecklaw.com.