Levi Barrett, co-managing partner of Peckar & Abramson’s New Jersey office and chair of the firm’s Contracts, Project Documentation, and Risk Management practice, will present during “Managing Subcontractor Default Risk,” hosted by the Associated General Contractors (AGC) New York State.
This presentation will discuss ways to avoid or mitigate the risk of subcontractor default. Additional topics include:
- Identifying Signs of Trouble
- Prevailing Wage Law and Wage Theft Act Risk
- Contract Documents – the 1st Line of Defense
- Prompt Payment Law – Withholding Payment
- Fund Contribution Status Checks
- ERISA Preemption
- Bonding and Insurance
- Joint Checks
This program will occur on Tuesday, April 4, from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm ET at the Cornell Club. To register, please click here.
Please note a registration fee applies.