Robert A. Drucker
Robert Drucker is a co-managing partner at Peckar & Abramson. He is a structural design engineer and has had substantial hands-on experience in both the construction industry and in the curtain wall industry before becoming a construction lawyer. His technical background, and his ability to read and understand design drawings and specifications, coupled with over 30 years of handling construction disputes at Peckar & Abramson, has provided him with the ability to analyze the highly technical aspects of matters and to develop solutions for clients from both technical and legal standpoints.
"We have worked on many complex matters for some of the nation's largest construction companies and that gives us experience and insight others can't replicate."
• State of New York
• State of New Jersey
• United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
• United States Court of Federal Claims
• United States District Courts for the Southern District of New York
• United States District Courts for the District of New Jersey
• New Jersey State Bar Association (Construction and Public Contract Sections)
• New York State Bar Association (Municipal and Environmental Sections)
Education & Courses
• Syracuse University, B.S.
• New York Law School, J.D.
Awards & Recognitions
• Best Lawyers, 2010-2024
• Best Lawyers, “Lawyer of the Year” in Construction Law - Hackensack region, 2019
• Best Lawyers, “Lawyer of the Year” in Litigation - Construction - Hackensack region, 2016
• New York-Metro Super Lawyers, 2006-2023
• New Jersey Super Lawyers, 2007-2023
• Bergen Magazine, Top Lawyer - Construction, 2020-2022
• ALM & Martindale-Hubbell “New York Top-Rated Lawyers”, 2020
News & Events
• Super Lawyers® Names 20 Peckar & Abramson Attorneys to 2023 New York List; Gregory Chertoff & Paul Monte Selected to Top 100 List
• Peckar & Abramson Has Largest Number of Construction Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers® 2024
• Super Lawyers® Names 12 Peckar & Abramson Attorneys to 2023 New Jersey Super Lawyers & Rising Stars Lists
• Peckar & Abramson Announces New Executive Committee Members