Jeff Hage is an attorney in Peckar & Abramson’s Dallas office. A highly adept litigator, Hage has over 35 years of experience representing clients in complex, high-stakes construction and commercial litigation matters. Over the course of his career, he has handled matters in numerous jurisdictions across Texas, as well as throughout the U.S. and internationally.
P +1 214.523.5100
F +1 214.521.4601
“I am thrilled to work with Peckar & Abramson’s team of highly adept construction law attorneys and look forward to helping our clients successfully navigate the complex network of federal, state, and local regulations and litigation that impact their businesses.”
Jeff represents clients in the construction, real estate, energy and banking/finance industries, and focuses his practice on a range of legal matters, including construction, fiduciary/trust, environmental, real estate and partnership disputes. Jeff has successfully tried numerous cases in a variety of forums including state, federal, bankruptcy and appellate courts, and arbitration. His clients include general contractors, public and private companies, financial institutions and individuals. Widely known for his depth of leadership skills, Jeff brings a unique balance of expertise and efficiency to each case. He has earned a reputation for vigorous representation and offers his clients a wealth of insight and strategic guidance on legal matters.
Jeff is also active in the legal and business communities, having served as Chair of the Dallas Bar Foundation Fellows, Trustee of the Dallas Bar Foundation, Co-Chair of the Judiciary Committee of the Dallas Bar Association, Co-Chair of the Continuing Legal Education Committee of the Dallas Bar Association, Co-Chair of the Tortious Interference Subcommittee and of the Business Torts Committee of the ABA, Member of the DBA Probate, Trusts and Estates Section, Master in the W.M. “Mac” Taylor, Jr. American Inn of Court, Life Fellow of the American Bar Association, and Trustee of the Dallas Theater Center.
Jeff has been named a Best Lawyer for the last nine consecutive years. He is admitted to practice in Texas, the Supreme Court of Texas, U.S. District Court Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, the Supreme Court of the United States, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Sixth Circuits and Pro hac vice California and Michigan. He holds a JD from Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law.
• The State of Texas
• United States Supreme Court of Texas
• United States District Court Northern District of Texas
• United States District Court Southern District of Texas
• United States District Court Eastern District of Texas
• United States District Court Western District of Texas
• United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
• United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
• Pro hac vice – California and Michigan
• Former Co-Chair, Tortious Interference Subcommittee of the Business Torts Litigation Committee of the ABA (2012-2017)
• Former Chair, Fellows of the Dallas Bar Foundation
• Former Trustee, Dallas Bar Foundation
• Life Fellow, Dallas Bar Foundation
• Dallas Bar Association (Judiciary, Probate and Business Litigation Committees)
• American Bar Foundation (Life Fellow)
• W.M. "Mac" Taylor, Jr., American Inns of Court (Master)
• Former Trustee, Dallas Theatre Center
Education & Courses
• Johnston College of University of Redlands, B.A.
• Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, J.D.
Awards & Recognitions
• Best Lawyers, 2013-2022
• Best Lawyers in Dallas, D Magazine, 2013
News & Events
• 56 ATTORNEYS WITH NATIONAL CONSTRUCTION LAW FIRM PECKAR & ABRAMSON, P.C. RECOGNIZED BY BEST LAWYERS®
• 37 Attorneys with National Construction Law Firm Peckar & Abramson, P.C. Named 2020 Best Lawyers in America®
• Thirty-Four Attorneys Across the Firm have been Named 2019 Best Lawyers In America®