Darien K. Blair
Darien K. Blair is an associate in Peckar & Abramson’s Construction & Infrastructure and Business Litigation practices. Based in the firm’s New York office, Darien is an experienced litigator and is highly respected for his work across multiple practice areas, including civil and complex commercial litigation.
Darien K. Blair
New York, NY
P +1 212.382.0909
F +1 212.382.3456
“The attorneys at Peckar & Abramson are highly experienced and uniquely qualified to handle all levels of construction disputes and I am proud to contribute to those efforts as a member of the team.”
Darien represents contractors in litigating claims and disputes on construction projects, as well as other firm clients in complex commercial disputes.
Prior to joining P&A, Darien represented clients with diverse litigation needs that included insurance defense and toxic torts. He is admitted to practice in New York as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Darien earned his B.A from the University at Buffalo and his J.D. from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law where he was a member of the Minority Law Students Alliance and served as Secretary of the Black Law Students Association.
• State of New York
• United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Education & Courses
• University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, B.A.
• Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D.
Publications & Presentations
• “Five Critical Items Bidders Must be Aware of Concerning DOT’s Revised DBE Regulations,” American Bar Association, July 2015 (Co-Author)
News & Events
• 14 Attorneys Join Peckar & Abramson in 2021