Darien K. Blair
Darien K. Blair is an associate in Peckar & Abramson’s Construction & Infrastructure and Business Litigation practices. Based in the firm’s New York office, Darien is an experienced litigator and is highly respected for his work across multiple practice areas, including civil and complex commercial litigation.
“The attorneys at Peckar & Abramson are highly experienced and uniquely qualified to handle all levels of construction disputes and I am proud to contribute to those efforts as a member of the team.”
• State of New York
• United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Education & Courses
• University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, B.A.
• Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D.
Publications & Presentations
• “Five Critical Items Bidders Must be Aware of Concerning DOT’s Revised DBE Regulations,” American Bar Association, July 2015 (Co-Author)