Charles E. Williams, III
Charles E. Williams III, is a partner in the Construction and Real Estate Law practices at Peckar & Abramson. He focuses his practice on construction, real property and government relations issues and commercial litigation, including the representation of sureties.
"The heightened level of scrutiny among law enforcement agencies will only increase as regulators attempt to satisfy a growing demand for accountability with the use of public funds."
• State of New York
• United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
• United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Education & Courses
• Franklin & Marshall College, B.A.
• Columbia University School of Law, J.D.
Awards & Recognitions
• Best Lawyers, 2024
• New York-Metro Super Lawyers - Construction, 2006-2023
• Building Trades Employers’ Association (BTEA), MWBE Leadership Award, 2021
• City & State New York’s MWBE Power 50 List, 2021
Publications & Presentations
• “MWBE Issues in Construction,” 2020 Anchin Conference, February 2020 (Presenter)
• “Growth Strategies: Teaming, Joint Ventures and Partnering,” 2019 New York State MWBE Forum, October 2019 (Panelist)
• “Project Labor Agreements: Growing Your Company with Union Experience,” 2018 New York State MWBE Forum, October 2018 (Presenter)
News & Events
• Super Lawyers® Names 20 Peckar & Abramson Attorneys to 2023 New York List; Gregory Chertoff & Paul Monte Selected to Top 100 List
• New York Surety Law from the Contractor Point of View
• Peckar & Abramson Has Largest Number of Construction Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers® 2024
• Super Lawyers® Names 18 Peckar & Abramson Attorneys to 2022 New York List; Paul Monte Selected to Top 100 List