Alan Winkler has been practicing law for over 40 years, with more than twenty years of experience in construction law. He has handled cases covering virtually every type of construction project, including tunnels, roadways, bridges, industrial facilities, power plants, schools, and high-rise buildings.
"When litigation proves necessary, our clients can rely on our team of highly experienced litigators to vigorously represent their interests."
• State of New York
• State of New Jersey
• United States District Court for the Southern District
• United States District Court for the Eastern District
• United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Education & Courses
• George Washington University, B.A.
• Fordham Law School, J.D.
Awards & Recognitions
• Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rated
• ALM & Martindale-Hubbell "New York Top-Rated Lawyers", 2019 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
• “Mitigating the Consequences of Labor Unrest on Construction Projects,” ConsensusDocs, February 2023 (Co-Author)
• American Bar Association Construction Law Textbook, 1st Ed., Chapter 16, 2009 (Author)
News & Events
• American Lawyer Media and Martindale-Hubbell Name 18 Peckar & Abramson Attorneys “New York’s Top-Rated Lawyers”
• American Lawyer Media and Martindale-Hubbell Name 15 Peckar & Abramson Attorneys “New York’s Top-Rated Lawyers”
• Alan Winkler Authored Article in AGC of America ConsensusDocs Construction Law Newsletter