Nathalie is an associate in Peckar & Abramson’s Miami office where she concentrates her practice on representing clients in construction-related litigation transactional matters and business disputes. She is equipped to serve clients in both English and Spanish.
“By taking the time to truly understand our client's objectives and needs, we make it our mission to develop customized solutions that fulfill their unique requirements."
• State of Florida
• United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
• Broward County Bar Association (BCBA)
• Broward County Hispanic Bar Association (BCHBA)
Education & Courses
• Florida International University, J.D.
• University of Florida, B.S., magna cum laude