Howard M. Rosen
Howard Rosen serves as a partner in the Construction Law group at Peckar & Abramson. In this role, he represents construction companies and developers in private project transactions and disputes. He also has extensive experience litigating claims for public construction contractors in various courts and alternative dispute forums.
"The litigation of construction claims requires a highly nuanced understanding of the complexities of projects and of the industry at large."
• State of New York
• United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
• United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
• United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
• United States Court of Claims
• Associated General Contractors of New York State (Board of Directors, Building Division)
• American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) (Arbitrator panel)
• Association of the Bar of the City of New York
• American Bar Association (Construction Industry Forum and Public Contracts and Litigation Sections)
Education & Courses
• Cornell University, B.S.
• New York University School of Law, J.D.
Awards & Recognitions
• Chambers USA, Construction Law, New York, 2020-2023
• ALM & Martindale-Hubbell “New York Top-Rated Lawyers”, 2019-2020
• Best Lawyers, 2006-2023
• Best Lawyers, “Lawyer of the Year” in Construction Law – New York City, 2020
• New York-Metro Super Lawyers, 2007-2022
• Who’s Who Legal - Thought Leader: Construction, 2022
• Who’s Who Legal: Construction
• Martindale Hubbell AV Rating
News & Events
• Super Lawyers® Names 20 Peckar & Abramson Attorneys to 2023 New York List; Gregory Chertoff & Paul Monte Selected to Top 100 List
• Peckar & Abramson Has Largest Number of Construction Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers® 2024
• Chambers USA Names Peckar & Abramson to Band 1 Level in Construction Law; 28 P&A Lawyers Recognized as Leading Attorneys; Six Regions and Government Contracts Practice Recognized
• 12 Peckar & Abramson Attorneys Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders: USA Publication