The Value of Enlightened Dispute Avoidance and Resolution
Location: Cooper Hotel Conference Center and Spa - Dallas, Texas
Start Date: November 4, 2018
End Date: November 9, 2018
Start Time: 9:00 am
End Time: 5:00 pm
Speaker(s): Robert S. Peckar, Melinda S. Gentile,
Practice Area(s): Construction & Infrastructure,Register
Robert S. Peckar, Founding Partner of Peckar & Abramson and Melinda S. Gentile, Partner in the firm’s Miami office, will be speaking at the AGC of America Advanced Management Program, November 4-9, 2018 at the Cooper Hotel Conference Center and Spa in Dallas, Texas. The program titled “The Value of Enlightened Dispute Avoidance and Resolution” will provide participants with the opportunity to:
• Discuss contract disputes and implications on cost, time and relationships.
• Examine the differences between a problem and a dispute.
• Participate in a mock mediation exercise.
• Discuss litigation and arbitration models.
• Recognize alternatives to litigation and the benefits.
• Evaluate the mediation process and the benefits.
The Advanced Management Program is suited for chief executives and senior-level management in construction. This week long program has been helping industry decision-makers amplify their business expertise and emerge as leaders in the industry for almost 30 years. This program also provides an exceptional opportunity to sculpt future decision-makers and C-suite executives tapped to take the reins.