Future of the Construction Industry, Houston
Peckar & Abramson, P.C., invites you to join us for the “Future of the Construction Industry”, to be held on June 13 in Houston, TX. We will discuss some of the most significant issues currently impacting the construction industry, including the future of project finance, design technology, material delivery, BIM and Supply Chain. This will be followed by a panel discussing the 86th Texas Legislative Session.
- Steven M. Charney, Chairman, Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
- Robert S. Peckar, Founding Partner, Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
The Future of the Construction Industry
- John (“Jay”) Bowman, Managing Director of Research, FMI Corporation
- Dustin Bass, Director, FMI Corporation
- Matthew S.C. Moore, Managing Partner, Peckar & Abramson, P.C., Houston (Moderator, Houston)
86th Texas Legislative Session Update
- Jon Fisher, President, ABC of Texas
- Pat Kiley, Managing Director, FMI Corporation
- Corbin Van Arsdale, Vice President & General Counsel, AGC Texas Building Branch
- Denis Ducran, Senior Counsel, Peckar & Abramson, P.C., Houston (Moderator)
Please join us for a cocktail reception following the program to celebrate P&A’s 40 years of serving the construction industry.
Click here to RSVP