P&A and CPAG invite you to a complimentary discussion of steps to be taken NOW to protect and maximize your rights to recover time and money for the many unanticipated impacts of the COVID-19 crisis upon your construction projects. This interactive webinar will address:
• Force majeure, changes, emergency, extra work, and delay clauses
• Establishing schedule impact monitoring protocols
• Establishing cost measurement systems
• Establishing productivity metrics
• Contract compliance with notice and reporting requirements
• Collection, preservation and presentation of project delays and impacts
Who Should Attend: General Contractors; Construction Managers; In-House Counsel; Risk Managers; Project Executives; and Site Safety Managers.
Speakers: Patrick J. Greene, Jr., Partner at P&A and Gary Woods, Principal and Founding Member of CPAG.
Optional CLE credit available: This program is suitable for both new and experienced attorneys. Attorneys will earn 1.25 New York Professional Practice, 1.25 California General, and/or 1.5 New Jersey General CLE credits. 1.25 General CLE credits for Texas and Virginia are pending.Back to P&A Events