Christopher M. Bletsch
Christopher Bletsch is a partner in Peckar & Abramson’s New York office, where he focuses his practice primarily on construction and other commercial litigation. He is co-chair of Peckar & Abramson’s Government Contracting & Infrastructure Practice, leading the firm’s state and local government contracting efforts. Chris counsels general contractors and construction managers on issues such as delay and impact claims, breach of contract, lien foreclosure actions, extra work claims, subcontractor defaults, contract negotiation, project administration, bidding issues, and more.
"Our team can anticipate and prevent unnecessary disputes in nearly every type of commercial transaction. We strive not just for legal solutions, but for answers that help your business thrive."
• United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
• State of New York
• New York City Bar Association, Construction Law Committee Member
Education & Courses
• Georgetown University, School of Foreign Service, B. S.
• Cornell Law School, J.D.
Awards & Recognitions
• New York-Metro Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2015-2016
• Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch", 2021-2022
Publications & Presentations
• “New York State Labor Law Amendments: Expanded Protections for Employees,” Long Island Contractors’ Association’s Long Island Warriors Magazine, March 2022
News & Events
• Super Lawyers® Names 20 Peckar & Abramson Attorneys to 2023 New York List; Gregory Chertoff & Paul Monte Selected to Top 100 List
• Peckar & Abramson Has Largest Number of Construction Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers® 2024
• Peckar & Abramson Announces Additions to Practice Group Leadership
• Peckar & Abramson Has Largest Number of Construction Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers®