Published Date: February 27, 2023
Prominent law firm based in Austin is currently seeking an associate for its commercial litigation and construction dispute resolution departments. This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with a strong litigation background who are interested in gaining experience in construction law as well as opportunities to take a prominent role in litigation matters.
Our ideal candidate has strong academic credentials, 4-7 years of commercial litigation experience, and is admitted to practice law in Texas. Construction litigation/dispute resolution experience is a plus.
This position will be based in our Austin, Texas office.
Successful litigation associate candidates must also:
- have strong research, writing, and oral advocacy skills;
- have some experience drafting pleadings, conducting research and managing traditional and electronic discovery;
- be comfortable appearing in state and federal courts;
- be licensed to practice as an attorney in Texas;
- be self-starters who can work independently and as part of a litigation team;
- be prepared to appear in court in to argue motions or participate in conferences or other proceedings; and
- be in good standing with the Texas Bars