Published Date: February 27, 2023
Seeking an associate for our commercial litigation and construction dispute resolution departments. This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys with a strong litigation background interested in gaining experience in construction law and opportunities to take a prominent role in litigation matters.
Our ideal candidate has strong academic credentials, 4-7 years of commercial litigation experience, and is admitted to practice law in Texas. Construction litigation/dispute resolution experience is a plus.
This position will be based in our Austin, Texas office.
Successful litigation associate candidates must also:
- have strong research, writing, and oral advocacy skills;
- have some experience drafting pleadings, conducting research and managing traditional and electronic discovery;
- be comfortable appearing in state and federal courts;
- be licensed to practice as an attorney in Texas;
- be self-starters who can work independently and as part of a litigation team;
- be prepared to appear in court in to argue motions or participate in conferences or other proceedings; and
- be in good standing with the Texas Bars