Stephanie is an associate in Peckar & Abramson’s Construction & Infrastructure and Business Litigation practices. Based in the firm’s Houston office, Stephanie focuses on construction litigation through her work on matters related to construction defects, breach of contract, business disputes, and labor and employment.
“At P&A, our team is committed to understanding our client's objectives and evolving while working collaboratively to deliver cost-effective solutions.”
• Greater Houston Builders Association
Education & Courses
• University of St. Thomas, B.A.
• South Texas College of Law, J.D.
Publications & Presentations
• “No Luck Finding Parent Corporation Liable in Employment Discrimination Case,” Corporate Counsel Review Journal of the State Bar of Texas, November 2022.
• “Stockholder Litigation: When A Poison Pill Goes Too Far,” Corporate Counsel Review Journal of the State Bar of Texas, May 2022.