Kirstie M. Nix
As a senior associate in Peckar & Abramson’s Houston, Texas office, Kirstie focuses on construction litigation, dedicating her practice to resolving disputes related to construction defects, breach of contract, breach of warranty, and mechanic’s liens. She represents clients in state and federal courts, as well as in arbitration proceedings.
“At Peckar & Abramson, our team of highly experienced attorneys take a proactive approach to keep clients informed about industry trends that may impact their business.”
• State of Texas
• United States District Court for Southern District of Texas
• United States District Court for Western District of Texas
• State Bar of Texas
• Houston Bar Association (Construction Law Section)
• Houston Young Lawyers Association
Education & Courses
• The University of Texas at Austin, B.S.
• South Texas College of Law, J.D.