Jackson Mabry is a senior associate in Peckar & Abramson’s Dallas, TX office. He is an experienced commercial and civil litigation attorney and has represented clients across a wide range of industries in both federal and state courts on complex issues related to claims and contracts.
P +1 214.523.5100
F +1 214.521.4601
“It’s a privilege to practice with the nation’s leader in construction law in the nation’s fastest-growing city. I’m constantly amazed at the depth and breadth of knowledge that my colleagues possess here at P&A, and it’s exciting to participate with this team in assisting my hometown of Dallas to continue to grow and develop.”
Jackson is admitted to practice in the state of Texas, as well as United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, and Eastern Districts of Texas. He is an active member in the Dallas community and is involved with associations such as Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Texas Young Lawyers Association, and Advocates for Community Transformation (ACT). He also serves on the Providence Christian School Alumni Board, is a member of the 43 Club, and is a past member of the Terpsichorean Club.
Jackson earned his J.D. at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his B.A. in Classics and Politics from the Washington & Lee University. Jackson was an Articles Editor for the North Carolina Law Review. In addition, he has taught Latin and AP Government.
• State of Texas
• United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
• United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
• 43 Club
• Advocates for Community Transformation (ACT)
• Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
• Providence Christian School Alumni Board
• Texas Young Lawyers Association
• Terpsichorean Club, past member
Education & Courses
• Washington & Lee University, B.A.
• The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, J.D.
Awards & Recognitions
• Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch,” 2022
• Articles Editor for the North Carolina Law Review
Publications & Presentations
• “TXLEGE Update: How What Happened in Austin Impacts Your Business,” P&A Webinar, June 2021 (Presenter)
• “Texas Legislature Puts a Spear in Doctrine Making Contractor Warrantor of Owner Furnished Plans and Specifications,” P&A Client Alert, May 2021 (Co-Author)
News & Events
• Peckar & Abramson Has Largest Number of Construction Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers®
• 56 ATTORNEYS WITH NATIONAL CONSTRUCTION LAW FIRM PECKAR & ABRAMSON, P.C. RECOGNIZED BY BEST LAWYERS®
• TXLEGE UPDATE: How What Happened in Austin Impacts Your Business
• Peckar & Abramson, P.C. Welcomes Levi Barrett, Denis Ducran, and Christopher Kinzel as Partners; Announces Additional Promotions to Senior Counsel and Senior Associate Ranks