Donald S. Rosenberg
Donald S. Rosenberg’s primary areas of practice are in complex real estate, financial transactions, corporate law and banking, as well as in matters involving construction, where he represents owners, developers, lenders, and general contractors.
"We handle complex real estate transactions on a regular basis—enabling our clients to proceed quickly and to facilitate successful completion of each transaction, solving problems as they arise."
• State of Florida
• United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
• United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
• United States Supreme Court
• Florida Bar Association
• Dade County Bar Association
• American Bar Association
Education & Courses
• University of Virginia
• University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
Awards & Recognitions
• Best Lawyers, 1983-2024
• Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rated
News & Events
• Peckar & Abramson Has Largest Number of Construction Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers® 2024
• Peckar & Abramson Has Largest Number of Construction Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers®
• 56 ATTORNEYS WITH NATIONAL CONSTRUCTION LAW FIRM PECKAR & ABRAMSON, P.C. RECOGNIZED BY BEST LAWYERS®
• 37 Attorneys with National Construction Law Firm Peckar & Abramson, P.C. Named 2020 Best Lawyers in America®