Donald S. Rosenberg
Donald S. Rosenberg’s primary areas of practice are in complex real estate, financial transactions, corporate law and banking, as well as in matters involving construction, where he represents owners, developers, lenders and general contractors.
Donald S. Rosenberg
P +1 305.358.2600
F +1 305.375.0328
"We handle complex real estate transactions on a regular basis—enabling our clients to proceed quickly and to facilitate successful completion of each transaction, solving problems as they arise."
In addition to practicing law, he has provided substantial services to the community. Since 1992, he has served as a member of the Board of Trustees of Barry University and currently serves as a member of its investment committee and its finance and facilities committee. Donald previously served for many years on the executive committee and audit committee of Barry University.
Donald served as a member of the Board of Directors of Cedars Medical Center, now UM Hospital, for 11 years and acted as its chairman for nine years. He was a longtime advisor to the YWCA and formerly served as a director of the Zoological Society of Florida, among other endeavors.
Donald served as a member of the Board of Directors of the Skylake State Bank, which became Kislak Bank, from 1984 through 2005, and currently is a member of the Board of Directors of Plus International Bank.
• State of Florida
• United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
• United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
• United States Supreme Court
• Florida Bar Association
• Dade County Bar Association
• American Bar Association
Education & Courses
• University of Virginia
• University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
Awards & Recognitions
• Best Lawyers, 1983 - 2023
• Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rated
News & Events
• Peckar & Abramson Has Largest Number of Construction Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers®
• 56 ATTORNEYS WITH NATIONAL CONSTRUCTION LAW FIRM PECKAR & ABRAMSON, P.C. RECOGNIZED BY BEST LAWYERS®
• 37 Attorneys with National Construction Law Firm Peckar & Abramson, P.C. Named 2020 Best Lawyers in America®
• Thirty-Four Attorneys Across the Firm have been Named 2019 Best Lawyers In America®