David Polazzi is Senior Counsel in Peckar & Abramson’s New Jersey office where he is a member of the Real Estate and Corporate Law Practice Groups.
“We understand the challenges faced by the most sophisticated owners, buyers and sellers, especially in today’s increasingly complex financing environment.”
David advises and represents clients in the following areas:
– Mergers and Acquisitions. Representation of buyers and sellers in all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, including, but not limited to preparation and negotiation of agreements, completing due diligence, completing public filings and assisting with corporate governance issues. Recent M&A transactions David has handled include:
– Business Formation. Representation of clients with respect to the formation and organization of business entities, including the preparation and negotiation of necessary partnership and corporate documents such as operating agreements and shareholder agreements.
– Joint Ventures. Representation of clients with respect to the negotiation of joint venture agreements.
– Corporate Governance. Advise clients at all stages of corporate development, from day-to-day operations, strategic transactions, management obligations, reporting and disclosure obligations.
– Real Estate Transactions. Representation of clients in the acquisition and sale of commercial real estate properties, including the financing of such properties.
– Leasing. Representation of landlords and tenants in the negotiation of industrial, retail and office leases.
David earned his Juris Doctor and graduated magna cum laude from New England Law where he was also a member of the New England Law Review. David graduated from Syracuse University and received a Bachelor of Arts with a double major in Political Science and Economics.
State of New Jersey
State of New York
State of Florida
Syracuse University, B.A., magna cum laude
New England Law, J.D., magna cum laude
Member New England Law Review