Cornelius “Lee” Banta, Jr.
Cornelius F. “Lee” Banta, Jr. is a senior associate in Peckar & Abramson’s Houston office.
"At P&A, we are determined to exceed our clients’ expectations, and aim to deliver ResultsFirst and the best possible outcomes. Whenever possible, we help our clients avoid litigation through careful analysis, keeping in mind our clients’ strategic goals and business initiatives."
• State of Texas
• United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Education & Courses
• University of Houston Law Center, J.D., cum laude
• Amherst College, B.A., cum laude
Awards & Recognitions
• Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch,” 2022
• Susman Godfrey L.L.P. Award for Outstanding Paper in Area of General Litigation, University of Houston Law Center, 2015
News & Events
• Peckar & Abramson Has Largest Number of Construction Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers®
• 56 ATTORNEYS WITH NATIONAL CONSTRUCTION LAW FIRM PECKAR & ABRAMSON, P.C. RECOGNIZED BY BEST LAWYERS®
• Peckar & Abramson, PC Welcomes Christopher M. Bletsch to the Firm’s Partnership; Announces Additional Promotions to Senior Counsel and Senior Associate Ranks
• Attorneys Stewart Shurtleff, Jackson Mabry, and Cornelius “Lee” Banta, Jr. Join National Construction Law Firm Peckar & Abramson in the Firm’s Dallas and Houston Offices