Charles E. Fombrun
Charles E. Fombrun is senior counsel in Peckar & Abramson’s Miami office. Charles handles a variety of legal matters including construction litigation, contractual disputes and commercial related litigation matters.
Charles E. Fombrun
P +1 305.358.2600
F +1 305.375.0328
“We take pride in providing our clients with a thorough analysis of the legal issues at hand, while applying cost-effective legal advocacy strategies to ensure a favorable outcome.”
His practice focuses on the representation of contractors, owners, and other construction professionals in disputes arising from commercial, governmental and residential projects.
Over the course of his legal career, Charles has served as both counselor and advocate for his clients in legal matters involving insurance coverage and disputes, personal injury, premises liability, professional liability, negligence, consumer protection claims, construction defect claims as well as other general commercial litigation matters.
Charles is fluent in French, Creole and Spanish, which allows him to provide counsel to both U.S. and international clients. He is admitted to practice in Florida and the United States District Court for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida. He holds a Juris Doctor from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Miami.
• State of Florida
• United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
• United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
• United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
• Haitian Lawyers Association
Education & Courses
• University of Miami, B.A., Political Science
• University of Florida Levin College of Law, J. D.
Awards & Recognitions
• Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch," 2021-2022
• Florida Super Lawyers “Rising Star,” 2022
Publications & Presentations
• “Construction Injuries/Fatalities: Best Practices in Handling OSHA Inspections,” AGC Law in Brief, May 2018 (co-author)
News & Events
• Peckar & Abramson Has Largest Number of Construction Lawyers Recognized by Best Lawyers®
• Super Lawyers® Names Eight Peckar & Abramson Attorneys to 2022 Florida Super Lawyers & Rising Stars Lists; Stephen H. Reisman Selected to Top 100
• Peckar & Abramson, PC Welcomes Angela Connor, Freddy X. Muñoz, and Brian D. Waller to the Firm’s Partnership; Announces Additional Promotions to Senior Counsel and Senior Associate Ranks
• 56 ATTORNEYS WITH NATIONAL CONSTRUCTION LAW FIRM PECKAR & ABRAMSON, P.C. RECOGNIZED BY BEST LAWYERS®