Published Date: October 27, 2022
National law firm is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator who will support the firm’s Client Service, Business Development & Marketing Department. This role has the flexibility to be based in any of the firm’s locations – River Edge, NJ; New York, NY; Boston, MA; Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Washington, DC; Miami, Florida; Chicago, IL; or Los Angeles, CA.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Serve as primary marketing and business development resource for select offices by assisting with the execution of business development plans, and provide senior level support to other offices as needed;
- Social Media: Cultivate and manage social media strategy and campaigns to support business initiatives; assist with production of graphics; monitor social media pages and respond to all reviews and messages received; create content and develop monthly social calendar to promote the firm, attorneys, and practice areas over multiple social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter; engage employees to follow and share social media posts; provide social media engagement reports as needed;
- Coordinate selected conferences, seminars, events and sponsorships, including arranging logistics, invitations and materials; assist with follow-up activities;
- Assist with, and in some cases lead, legal directory submissions and manage awards and recognitions;
- Assist with drafting and tracking of proposals, RFPs, and other marketing collateral for new business opportunities and client meetings;
- Manage website updates and create website content and client communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or related field
- 3-4 years of professional marketing experience. Law firm or professional services experience a plus.
- The ability to operate under pressure in a continuously changing/fast paced environment; must have a high attention to detail and prioritization.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand and be familiar with current industry, market trends, and philosophies.
- Must be capable of working independently and simultaneously in a collaborative team environment.