Simrandeep S. Tiwana
Simrandeep (Simran) Singh Tiwana is senior counsel in Peckar & Abramson’s Los Angeles office, where he focuses his practice on construction law, including drafting and negotiating construction contracts and construction litigation. Simran brings a unique perspective to P&A having had a decade long career as a licensed professional engineer engaged in the design and construction administration of several notable building and infrastructure projects.
“Our unparalleled construction expertise allows us to successfully navigate complex construction transactions and makes us tenacious litigators. And armed with that, we commit ourselves to building and safeguarding our clients' businesses and to building a better world.”
• State of California
• American Bar Association
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• American Society of Civil Engineers
• Structural Engineers Association of California
Education & Courses
• Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Punjab, India, B. Tech., Civil Engineering
• California State University, Fresno, M.S., Civil Engineering
• Loyola Law School, J.D.
Publications & Presentations
• “Virtual Redesign of the Stanford Institute of Economic Policy Research Building Using Controlled Rocking as the Primary Lateral Load Resisting System with Modeling in SAP 2000,” September 2013, SEAOC Convention 2013 (Speaker)
• “FRP Facial Panels for Segmental Retaining Walls,” Sep 24 2008, ASCE Library (Author)