Sadiq Tony Ali
Tony works primarily with general contractors, subcontractors, specialty contractors, and other construction related professionals in complex construction litigation, as well as other various commercial litigation matters. Tony represents a wide range of clients in litigation disputes including construction defect, breach of contract, breach of warranty, mechanic’s liens, and bond claims. Tony’s unique background and experience as a small-business owner gives him a unique perspective in understanding the client’s goals, identifying and minimizing risks, developing cost-effective litigation strategy, and ultimately obtaining favorable results.
“I'm pleased to offer clients the benefit of my knowledge of real estate development and construction defects. My P&A colleagues and I are uniquely qualified to handle construction disputes and complex construction issues that may result.”
• State of Texas
• United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
• The Associated General Contractors of America (Houston Chapter and Construction Leadership Council)
• Associated Builders and Contractors
• Houston Young Lawyers Association
• Houston Bar Association (Construction Law Section)
Education & Courses
• Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Science in Political Science
• South Texas College of Law, J.D.
Awards & Recognitions
• Honored on the National Health Law Moot Court Competition Finalist Team and received the Spurgeon Bell Moot Court Competition Best Brief Award, South Texas College of Law (2017)