Navid Ansari is a senior associate in Peckar & Abramson’s New York office, where he focuses his practice on construction law and complex litigation. Navid represents contractors on public and private projects that utilize various delivery models including design-build. He joined P&A following years litigating on behalf of design professionals, and maintains a focus on designer liability for delays, extra work, and design defects.
"What makes P&A such a great firm is that many of us have been on the other side of the table working in the private sector. That gives us tremendous insight and a significant advantage when involved in complex litigation matters."
• State of New York
• State of New Jersey
• Commonwealth of Massachusetts
• United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Education & Courses
• State University of New York at Geneseo, B.A.
• Western New England University School of Law, J. D.
Awards & Recognitions
• New York-Metro Super Lawyers - Rising Stars, 2018-2019
News & Events
• Peckar & Abramson, P.C. Welcomes Levi Barrett, Denis Ducran, and Christopher Kinzel as Partners; Announces Additional Promotions to Senior Counsel and Senior Associate Ranks
• New York Office Co-Managing Partner Paul Monte Ranked In Top 100 of All New York Metro Area Attorneys
• Twenty-Three Attorneys in Peckar & Abramson’s New York & New Jersey Offices Named 2018 New York Metro Super Lawyers®
• Peckar & Abramson’s New York Office Moves To A New Location