Navid Ansari is a senior associate in Peckar & Abramson’s New York office, where he focuses his practice on construction law and complex litigation. Navid represents contractors on public and private projects that utilize various delivery models including design-build. He joined P&A following years litigating on behalf of design professionals, and maintains a focus on designer liability for delays, extra work, and design defects.
New York, NY
P +1 212.382.0909
F +1 212.382.3456
"What makes P&A such a great firm is that many of us have been on the other side of the table working in the private sector. That gives us tremendous insight and a significant advantage when involved in complex litigation matters."
Navid’s other experiences include service as an adjunct lecturer of criminal procedure law. He has also worked as a securities regulations compliance auditor for a major financial services group.
Super Lawyers named Navid to the New York-Metro region Rising Stars list in 2018 and 2019. He is an active member of New York County Lawyers Association’s Committee on the Supreme Court and is a member of the American Bar Association.
Navid is admitted to practice in the State of New York, the State of New Jersey, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York. He received his B.A. from the State University of New York at Geneseo, and his Juris Doctor from Western New England University School of Law.
• State of New York
• State of New Jersey
• Commonwealth of Massachusetts
• United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
Education & Courses
• State University of New York at Geneseo, B.A.
• Western New England University School of Law, J. D.
Awards & Recognitions
• New York-Metro Super Lawyers - Rising Stars, 2018-2019
News & Events
• Peckar & Abramson, P.C. Welcomes Levi Barrett, Denis Ducran, and Christopher Kinzel as Partners; Announces Additional Promotions to Senior Counsel and Senior Associate Ranks
• New York Office Co-Managing Partner Paul Monte Ranked In Top 100 of All New York Metro Area Attorneys
• Twenty-Three Attorneys in Peckar & Abramson’s New York & New Jersey Offices Named 2018 New York Metro Super Lawyers®
• Peckar & Abramson’s New York Office Moves To A New Location