Douglas A. Franklin
Douglas A. Franklin is an experienced litigator in the areas of construction law, insurance, commercial transactions and admiralty. He represents general contractors, construction managers, subcontractors and owners in complex litigation in New Jersey, New York and elsewhere, involving construction payment disputes, construction lien claims, design-defect claims, surety claims, consumer fraud claims, delay claims, insurance coverage claims, and general commercial litigation and arbitration.
"When handling complex construction disputes, we strive not just for legal solutions, but for answers that protect your business’s reputation and revenues."
• State of New York
• State of New Jersey
• United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
• United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
• United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
• New York State Bar Association
• New Jersey State Bar Association
• New York County Lawyers’ Association
Education & Courses
• Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
• Lafayette College, B.A.