Donald A. Tobin
Donald A. Tobin is Of Counsel at Peckar & Abramson in the Washington D.C, office. He has extensive experience in litigation and general counseling in both construction and government contracting. He represents government contractors and construction contractors in the negotiation and preparation of contract and subcontract documents. He works with contractors in the preparation and negotiation of requests for equitable adjustment, with an emphasis on the pricing of extra work, delay and inefficiency claims.
"At P&A, we have seen every type of construction contract and are able to spot a wide range of issues before contract execution. This exposure regularly positions our clients for success—no matter the size of the project."
• District of Columbia
• United States Court of Federal Claims
• United States District Court for the District of Columbia
• United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
• American Bar Association (Public Contracts and Litigation Sections, Construction Industry Forum)
• Board of Contract Appeals Bar Association
• Federal Bar Association
Education & Courses
• College of the Holy Cross, B.A
• Boston College Law School, J.D.